There are plenty of ways to get involved with Let’s Grow Akron!
• Let’s Grow Akron offers individual and group volunteer and community service opportunities.
• Children can participate in the KIDS GROW AKRON! program during school summer break.
• Summit Lake Neighborhood Farmers Markets are held every Tuesday starting in June. Check back for details!
• Everyone is invited to attend our Healthy Foods Preparation and Preservation classes.
• Aspiring beekeepers and others interested in learning about the importance of pollinators can
participate in the Urban Honey Bee Project during open apiary days.
• Contact us for general information or to find out more about Let’s Grow Akron’s programs and services.
Click here to make a donation.